Sunday, April 27, 2008

Angel Heart

Long time no blog. Sorry about that, real life gets in the way of my happy passions..:) That said...Angel Heart, I am going to add a link to the review from wikipedia for those looking for a more in depth review. For City Hunter fans you might not like this. I am used to alternate universes and elseworld tales so I just try and take it and enjoy it for itself. This is the story of an assassin who after her 50th kill can no longer live with the guilt and attempts suicide. Another woman saves a child but dies in the process leaving her organs for donation. The assassin aka Glass Heart receives her heart and is forced to keep killing. However, she keeps seeing the images of those she has killed as well as images from her heart donor. She seeks out the donors husband (City Hunter) and he takes her in. I think the manga is still ongoing but don't quote me on that. Enjoy the preview here....what do you think of the art work in this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Heart_(manga)

No comments: