Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gunsmith Cats

Muscle car. Guns. Bomb expert. Private eyes. Car Chases.
This has everything and the ones who do it all are Rally and May. Rally is the taller brunette and May the short blond. I swear I thought I was going to name my daughter Rally May for years. The art seems old now but the music is fun and the pace fast. The girls are tough and thereis nothing like coming home to a home full of grenade booby traps. It is violent. It is bloody. It is however a standard of 10 years ago so nothing like the stuff we see today. I have the series opening and a trailer. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vintage toons are alright by me. I will ask Zach if he has seen this. It is always fun to watch heroines save the day. My all time favorite screen actress heroine is Geena Davis especially her roles in Cut Throat Island and A Long Kiss Goodnight.